Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?

I am Nataly Marín and I was born on May 26, 2002 in Santiago, Chile. At elementary school I studied at Escuela España located in Recoleta, in the north of Santiago. Later, in high school, I studied for two years at the Liceo Miguel de Cervantes y Saavedra, located in the center of Santiago. Later I completed my last 2 years of high school at the Liceo 7 de Santiago Teresa Prats.

I am currently studying anthropology at Universidad de Chile.

I have a brother and a sister, they are both older than me. I live with my mom, dad and sister in Recoleta. My brother has his own house where he lives with his son.

My hobbies are reading, writing, sewing and making my own clothes, taking and editing pictures, dancing, and reading about astrology.



Comentarios

  1. I really liked her work, we both have a lot of siblings and she has changed schools a lot, it's very interesting that she knows how to make her own clothes.
    PS: very nice pictures

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A Photo and its Story

Post 2: The best concert ever