Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

Hi! In this post I will talk about my sewing machine, which is my favourite piece of technology.

The sewing machine is my favorite because I can do different and unique things with it. My parents gave me one about two years ago, I had never had one before.

To use the sewing machine you need sewing thread and a piece of cloth. The thread should be placed in place, then the type of stitch for sewing is chosen, the fabric is placed under the needle, and the pedal is pressed to start sewing.

With the sewing machine I can fix and adjust clothes, create new pieces of clothing and even recycle them. I can also do any kind of things that include fabric, such as curtains, cushion covers, bags, etc. Lately I don't use it very often. My life without the machine would be a little more complicated because I would have to sew with my hands, which is quite laborious at times and time-consuming. I would totally recommend using the sewing machine to people who like to recycle clothes or create new pieces of it, it helps a lot also if you usually have problems with store sizes. It is also a machine that can help anyone in the house in case they want to fix clothes.


Comentarios

  1. I wish I could make my own pieces of clothing too! But I'm bad in that kind of things :( jssnns

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, Please can you teach me to use it?, I would love to learn how to make my own clothes and recycle them

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh great! I've never learned how to use it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A Photo and its Story

Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?

Post 2: The best concert ever