Post 4: My favourite food

Hello everyone! Today I will talk to you about my favourite food. My favourite food is vegetables of Chinese food. The vegetables of Chinese food usually consist of broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, mushrooms, chives, and dragon teeth. These vegetables are accompanied by a particular sauce that gives them a special salty flavor. 

This meal is prepared by sautéing the vegetables, then soy sauce and other dressings are added to taste. Cornstarch is also usually added to thicken the sauce that accompanies the vegetables. 

I really like this food because it has a taste and texture that I like a lot, plus the smell is very rich and makes it much more appetizing. The vegetables in Chinese food have a healthy impact on my health since the foods that make it up have a high amount of protein and do not contain too many calories.



Comentarios

  1. sounds delicious! I love the vegetables you mentioned!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I eat a lot of that kind of vegetables!! it's really delicious !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Some corrections: In English is not dragon teeth, is called bean sprout

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A Photo and its Story

Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?

Post 2: The best concert ever