Post 6: How Can Your Major Make the World a Better

When I was a kid, I discovered that I really liked to help people, I also liked to meet people, therefore, I decided to study anthropology because I believe that the skills that this major gives me will allow me to help communities or groups of people in the future while learning from them.

Anthropology is very important, since it contributes to the world by providing knowledge and tools that allow us to know and understand the human along with its multiple aspects. Thanks to anthropology we can understand the origins of the human being along with the great diversity of social relations and cultural aspects that it has, and based on that is that anthropology can influence scientifically, politically and socially in the world

I see myself as an anthropologist who relates to people or communities, specifically children. My role in making the world a better place would have to do with one that would help improve the environment and the lives of infants, I would also like to provide them with a space of protection and containment in the face of adversity, so that they can have relevant support that allows them to develop in a better way and that they can participate in society as fuller adults.






Comentarios

  1. Is very important the consideration of the children in our world!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is so important to take care with kids, you have a beautiful idea.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A Photo and its Story

Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?

Post 2: The best concert ever