Post 8: A subject you enjoy studying

The subject I really love to study is human evolution. In university I had a course on that, and it was amazing. This subject is about how monkeys evolve to humans and how homo sapiens came to America at some point. In it I studied how monkeys living in Africa many years ago underwent ecosystem changes, and how that influenced the way they walked. This ended up triggering an evolution that spanned many years, and that also made it possible to be the humans we are today. I also learned that humans living in Asia came to America, which explains the genetics of indigenous peoples. 

Before doing this course, I was very confused about human evolution, there is a lot of misinformation about it, especially when people talk about aliens, so this course was very enlightening. 

I really enjoyed this course because I was so intrigued about the origins of humans, especially indigenous people, and this course made me understand the morphological characteristics of people living in America, including me.



Comentarios

  1. Human evolution is very interesting, especially to understand current diversities.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The evolution is so crazy, and the information about this topic is interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like evolution too, is kinda crazy how we can change so much (yet so little)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's amazing how such a slow process brought us to what we are today! awesome!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A Photo and its Story

Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?

Post 2: The best concert ever