Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

The kind of job I would like to have in the future is that of a teacher. I imagine it as a constant interaction with people (specifically students) where I can teach them the knowledge I have acquired in my studies. Right now I am studying anthropology, and in the future I would like to follow the path of medical anthropology or maybe something that involves children, because I think it is very important to pay attention to a problematic that maybe is not mentioned so much in this adult-centered world. So I would like to work teaching at universities or colleges about children's anthropology or about medicine in anthropology, and if I could do both that would be amazing.

I think I'll probably have to go on to further education and get an advanced degree, like a master's and a doctorate to have that kind of job. Fortunately, working as a professor at a university pays well.  

Also, I would like this job to allow me to travel to learn about other environments so that I can continue to increase my knowledge.

Comentarios

  1. I think too that is very important that we put our focus in children. I really love that your dream job is being a teacher!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A Photo and its Story

Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?

Post 2: The best concert ever