Blog Post 6: English Language Challenges

I have divided opinions about my experience learning English at the university. The previous year I was very frustrated with the course because I didn't enjoy learning online and I didn't like the teacher's dynamics. I also felt that I did not learn much new content. On the contrary, this year I have enjoyed the experience of learning English much more because having face-to-face classes is more entertaining and the professor this semester has also made the experience more entertaining and enjoyable. I feel that this semester I have learned many new things in a fun way.

The blogs are interesting and have helped me a lot to improve my English writing, it is fun to know what my classmates have to say about certain topics, although I would really like to have those conversation spaces in class where we can talk about what we say in the blogs, so I can get to know my classmates better. I also would have liked to receive feedback and annotations on the blogs, as I often had doubts about whether I was doing them right or not.

I feel that I still need to improve many aspects of my English, there are very basic things that I forget. I would like to be more confident in my writing and diction with regards to my English, and would really like to do a summer course if I get the chance, or I would start learning on my own as I am interested in the idea of being able to speak English fluently without any problems. 

Currently I use English every day, there are times when I speak alone and start practicing English with myself, every day I listen to music in English and I love to sing in English to practice my pronunciation, on social networks I also watch videos or read articles in English and most of the time I talk to my friends with certain terms in English to joke with them.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A Photo and its Story

Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?

Post 2: The best concert ever