Post 2: The best concert ever

I've been to three concerts in my life; I've seen One Direction, Harry Styles and Residente. I liked them all very much, and it's especially difficult to choose between Harry's concert and Residente's concert. But today I'm going to talk about the Harry Styles concert.

Harry Styles is a singer, songwriter and actor. He became famous for being part of One Direction. He is 28 years old and is from Holmes Chapel, England. He has won multiple awards, including a Grammy.

The concert was at the Movistar Arena on May 25, 2018, one day before my birthday. The ticket for the concert was an amazing birthday present from my brother. I was really looking forward to seeing Harry because I had seen him before in 2014 at a One Direction concert, but I saw him too far away, so it wasn't as exciting that time.

The day of the concert was really weird at first because I went alone, so I only talked to other girls around. When the concert started I didn't cry (surprisingly), and at some point Harry changed the stage, and I saw him so close I couldn't believe it. Even the guitar player (named Mitch) saw me, it was crazy.

The concert was very exciting, Harry's voice was very beautiful, he was also exactly like in the pictures, he is very handsome. I think that day was the best day of my life.

Comentarios

  1. omg! I love Harry so much, I'm very happy that you enjoyed his concert<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never been in a concert alone. I would be so scare. I admire you jajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow i envy you! i hope for my birthday i get a ticket to meet my favourite artist! that would be amazing!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A Photo and its Story

Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?